Please remind students to take the following precautions before leaving home for school on the date of their field day:
1. Students should wear sunscreen, especially if they are prone to sunburn. We will be spending field day outside and will be exposed to the sun.
2. Students should wear clothing that will cover areas that are highly exposed to the sun. We would hope that most children wear clothing that covers their shoulders and hats or visors to cover their faces. They should also wear clothing that is appropriate for the temperature that day.
3. Students must wear tennis shoes or laced up shoes that will support their ankle and foot( NO SLIDES OR FLIP FLOPS). Many of the activities involve a lot of movement and their feet and legs should be as stable as possible.
4. Students should bring a water bottle for their field day activities.
5. Bring your own chair, tent , hat, umbrella, mask.
6. We will be taking school buses to William McKinley Park from DATE Academy.
Six Flags Field Trip
Greetings DATE parents! The field trip fee of $70.00 can be paid using the school website. I have provided the link below. Please ensure that you follow all directions so that all information is processed properly!
9 Week Progress Reports will be given to students on Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, March 22, 2018 from 4:30-6:15. If you have not secured a time, please email Mr. O'Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is very important that you select a time, because we do not want to overlap anyone.
Parents please utilize the following resources for Title I Family Engagement:
Students please use the following website for Georgia Milestones Test Prep
The Science Corner
Click here for USA Test Prep Information
Hello parents and students! Last week we covered Factors of Weather and the students had to develop a website as a performance task. Check out some of the exceptional work that was done by some of the students.
Sensational 6th Grade Teachers